SE Health has an incredible track record of working effectively with hospitals to deliver efficient and highly effective home care. We developed our services and solutions through a process of system assessment, service design, and service delivery.
SE Health is excited to be paving the way for smoother transitions between hospital and home. As a leader in integrated community-based models and bundled care, we work collaboratively with partners across the country to reduce patient readmissions, visits to the emergency department and in-hospital recovery time, while improving patient outcomes and satisfaction.
Working with our partners to assess their unique circumstances, needs, and opportunities for system improvement and innovation.
- Identifies the unique needs of patient populations; and Identifies gaps and opportunities;
Collaborating to design and develop new solutions. Our development process utilizes:
- Collaboration with patients and practitioners;
- SE Health's Clinical expertise and experience in developing solutions for home and community care; and
- Grounding in evidence-based best practices.
Program Delivery – Services
Our services are customized to match the needs of individual patient groups. Our services are enhanced by:
- Experienced clinical professionals, trained in inter-professional care models;
- On-demand support, providing patients rapid access to care;
- Virtual care, communication, remote patient monitoring; and
- Resources & support for family caregivers.